Email Marketing Tool

jfd118
Contributor

Identical Email Preferences Options

SOLVE

Hello,  

My email preferences page has two identical options for the general "Marketing Information" category.   The settings pages has two distinct entries that are also identical.  However, I am unable to remove one.   

Is this intended?  I did nothing that I know of that would have created this configuration of the "manage preferences" page. 

Thanks,

jfd 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE
That’s strange. There’s no option to delete the subscription type, but you can make it inactive. Click on one of them and you should see the edit button, then click that and mark it as inactive and see if that takes it from the page?

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Tnichs

SOLVE
Hi, there shouldn't be two - Are you able to post a screenshot of both the page and your settings to see if we can help you further?

0 Upvotes
jfd118
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello,  two screen shots are attached. 

The first is the page a customer will see when the choose to manage their subscriptions via the link at the bottom of an email. 

Manage_preferences.png

The 2nd is the Subscriptions configuration options at Settings->Marketing->email->Subscription Types

sub_config.PNG

0 Upvotes
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE
That’s strange. There’s no option to delete the subscription type, but you can make it inactive. Click on one of them and you should see the edit button, then click that and mark it as inactive and see if that takes it from the page?

jfd118
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for the suggestion.   I had not noticed that it could be set to "inactive" it solved the problem.   I do think, however, that HubSpot might want to look into why my settings had two of the same category.