Icon link update

Flower

Hello,

I am trying to update the signature on my email template and I realized I need to update the links on the social media icons. Where do I do this? I found the Icons in the "Files and Templates" under marketing, but once I'm there I am not able to update the link on each of the icons. Can someone please advise how to update these?

Thank you,

Flor

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @Flower,

The files and templates section only stores the files themselves. It won't contain where the icons link out to when used in content.

First, I would check to see if your icons are being set in the content of the email itself. Here's an article on that

There's also a chance that your social icons are set right in your template. If that's the case, you'll likely have to make that change in the template itself, which can be found in the Design Manager. 

I hope that helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Flower

Thank you Josh,

Unfortunately, the links are not created on the content or on the template. According to the information I can see the icons are placed on the email footer which is a template. This is a standard template that is applied to all of the emails I create and I don't know how to update it.

Thanks,

Flower

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @Flower,

Sorry that didn't work out. Are your Follow Me settings all set up in the HubSpot settings? Give that a shot, if that doesn't work, I'd be happy to do a screenshare with you to troubleshoot.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes