Email Marketing Tool

LEvans79
参加者

I need to create a form for my website for people to subscribe to my mailing list

解決

Hi, 

I am new to hubspot. I need to create a form for my website so that people can choose to subscribe to my mailing list. I am only using the freemium tools at this point. 

I do not know how to create the form so I can put it up on my website. If anyone can help with instructions on how to get this done, that would be great. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

I need to create a form for my website for people to subscribe to my mailing list

解決

Hi @LEvans79,

To create a newsletter subscription form, navigate to Menu > Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Create form > Embedded form. In the forms editor, you should now see a left sidebar with forms templates, including one for "Newsletter sign-up":

karstenkoehler_0-1634097984564.png

Once you've created the form, you can select it on HubSpot pages or embed it on external pages.

You can learn more about creating forms in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Nice, glad to hear!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
LEvans79
参加者

解決

Hi Karsten, 

Yes, thank you. That was great and I have now done it. 

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @LEvans79,

To create a newsletter subscription form, navigate to Menu > Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Create form > Embedded form. In the forms editor, you should now see a left sidebar with forms templates, including one for "Newsletter sign-up":

karstenkoehler_0-1634097984564.png

Once you've created the form, you can select it on HubSpot pages or embed it on external pages.

You can learn more about creating forms in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler