Email Marketing Tool

LEvans79
Participante

I need to create a form for my website for people to subscribe to my mailing list

resolver

Hi, 

I am new to hubspot. I need to create a form for my website so that people can choose to subscribe to my mailing list. I am only using the freemium tools at this point. 

I do not know how to create the form so I can put it up on my website. If anyone can help with instructions on how to get this done, that would be great. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

I need to create a form for my website for people to subscribe to my mailing list

resolver

Hi @LEvans79,

To create a newsletter subscription form, navigate to Menu > Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Create form > Embedded form. In the forms editor, you should now see a left sidebar with forms templates, including one for "Newsletter sign-up":

karstenkoehler_0-1634097984564.png

Once you've created the form, you can select it on HubSpot pages or embed it on external pages.

You can learn more about creating forms in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Nice, glad to hear!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
LEvans79
Participante

resolver

Hi Karsten, 

Yes, thank you. That was great and I have now done it. 

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @LEvans79,

To create a newsletter subscription form, navigate to Menu > Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Create form > Embedded form. In the forms editor, you should now see a left sidebar with forms templates, including one for "Newsletter sign-up":

karstenkoehler_0-1634097984564.png

Once you've created the form, you can select it on HubSpot pages or embed it on external pages.

You can learn more about creating forms in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler