I'm trying to send out emails but the CONTENT->EMAIL tab is not appearing

New Contributor

I have PRO account and I'm unable to create/send emails. I'm trying to run an A/B test, but the dropdown for CONTENT is not appearing on my Marketing Dashboard. I went through the FAQs and support documents and still couldn't figure it out. When I click the LOG IN TO YOUR EMAL TOOL button I get redirected to a screen that says: 

Sorry. The email dashboard is only accessible to the Marketer role.
Please contact your portal administrator about changing your user role.

There are only two of us using Hubspot and neither of us can assign this "Marketer role." I looked through the https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/hubspot-user-roles-guide link but still nothing. Please let me know how I can send out emails to our leads. 
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @dshuttleworth could you confirm the HUB ID of the Marketing Pro account you are referring to?

I looked up your email address *************@bakround.com and could only find this account in your name. This is a Marketing and Sales Free accoun, and thus you do not have access to the marketing email tool that sits under 'Content' in the proffessional account.

Could you please let me know which portal I should troubleshoot? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'm in the same situation. I've spent a lot of time on this just trying to find out if I can use Hubspot to send an email to all my contacts letting them know about my new web site.
Do I have to upgrade to 'professional' to be able to do this and if so, then how?

Hubspot acc: 3472959

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Hebes as a Sales and Marketing Free users you only have access to the Sales email tools provided on HubSpot Free. 

With Sales Free you can build and send email templates, log email in your CRM and track email opens/clicks with Gmail and Outlook. However this tools are designed for one-to-one email communications only. 

HubSpot's Email Marketing tool which supports sending email to contacts in bulk for marketing communications is only available with HubSpots paid Basic, Pro and Enterprise packages. See below:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.13.47.png

Click here to see a full breakdown of HubSpot's different toolsl, packages and prices. 

You can trial the Email Marketing tool for free here. 

0 Upvotes