Email Marketing Tool

JVH1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hubspot stored images not showing in library or in email builders or for view on web email links

Since yesterday both my colleague and I are experiencing images not showing whilst in Hubspot. They do not show in the email builder, email template builder, when we click view online links in any emails, nor in the actually Hubspot image gallery. We just get blank thumbnails.

I've tried uploading new images but the same issue persists - cannot see the images. We are not experiencing any other image issues on websites etc, only Hubspot stored images.

Can anyone help with issue? It's making it pretty hard to build out emails to check the overall design and spacing because the images aren't there to hold the space!

Thanks,

Hollyno images showing in library.jpgno images .jpg

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
JVH1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hubspot stored images not showing in library or in email builders or for view on web email links

MiaSrebrnjak, this turned out to be a business VPN update issue after all and not Hubspot - mystery solved!

Thank you for your time looking in to this issue.

Kind regards,

Holly

MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @JVH1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I did some testing on my end and I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Could you check with your IT team to ensure that any firewalls in place are not blocking your HubSpot files or assets from loading in our editors? I found other cases where users reported that they resolved this issue with a firewall update.

If this won't help, I would like to ask you to open a ticket with our technical support, as access to support is included in your subscription. If possible, please provide the following information in the ticket for our team to investigate this further: 

Thank you!

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings