Hubspot emails going to SPAM

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hey

I am trying to test my emails from HubSpot and google & Outlook have decided they are all SPAM.

After researching I have found that the server is on the SORBS-SPAM database.

Matches your server IP address (167.89.107.136) against 21 of the most common ipv4 blacklists. Listed in SORBS-SPAM 

How can I get this fixed?

Regards

Steven

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Top Contributor

Hey @stevenm, are you deciding these emails have spam content? Or your email client is filtering them into your SPAM folder? 

When you're sending these emails are they from the CRM, HubSpot Markerting or from your email client?

Have you triend following HubSpot's instructions for improving email deliverability

5 Replies 5
Top Contributor

Hey @stevenm, are you deciding these emails have spam content? Or your email client is filtering them into your SPAM folder? 

When you're sending these emails are they from the CRM, HubSpot Markerting or from your email client?

Have you triend following HubSpot's instructions for improving email deliverability

New Contributor

This is an issue for me as well. And to be clear, the solution is NOT "make sure hubspot is whitelisted in my email client"... these emails need to reach our clients. I've already connected my domain via DNS. If they are still getting caught in our clients' SPAM folder, this is an issue with HubSpot.

New Contributor

I have this issue as well! And I've checked everything else. It needs to be Hubspot.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

0 Upvotes

This just started happening to me too. After using HubSpot for several years, suddenly most of the forms I'm copied on and all of the test emails are put in my Junk folder (Microsoft Outlook for Mac Version 16.31 (19111002). The domain hubspot.com is in our whitelist, and I've even added a rule in Outlook to move messages from that domain to the inbox, but they still go to Junk.

Visitor

I have this problem too.  Whitelisting is not the answer as the Marketing emails sent from Hubspot are going to clients' Spam / Trash folders - I can't whitelist their email accounts!

Come on Hubspot, can we have an appropriate resolution please?  

0 Upvotes