Email Marketing Tool

StewC
Membre

HubSpot Video 'landing page' styling

Résolue

Just starting with HubSpot Video. When an email recipient clicks on an embedded HubSpot Video clip in our email, they're taken to a hubspot-hosted page with a video viewer.  Player works fine. But that page is otherwise devoid of any branding or other styling. How can I style that player page, generically for all content, if all I want is unadorned playback (vs. campaign-specific content on the page)?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
webdew
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @StewC ,

You can create the custom email template and create the custom module. So you can add the style.Refer to this article:- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/build-a-custom-coded-template

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
StewC
Membre

Résolue

Hi @webdew ,

Thanks for that idea. Using a custom module rather than the stock drag-and-drop-video module would give a lot more control.  Another approach is to just insert a thumbnail and link to a landing "player page" - which I was trying to avoid creating for every email. 

I confess I was hoping that I had missed something terribly obvious (and simple) for our email folks to use.  But thanks for your suggestion!

0 Votes
webdew
Solution

Résolue

Hi @StewC ,

You can create the custom email template and create the custom module. So you can add the style.Refer to this article:- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/build-a-custom-coded-template

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.