Email Marketing Tool

ACorey6

How to use the business email for email marketing ? And what the best email marketing tool?

SOLVE

Hi, everyone. As I am using the business email for my business since 2019. But now I want to run email marketing campaign. So I need your suggestion related to email marketing tool. Where I will find the email marketing tool of hubspot kindly share the link of that tools. Another how will I use the same business email for email marketing? 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to use the business email for email marketing ? And what the best email marketing tool?

SOLVE

Hi @ACorey6,

If you don't have a business email domain yet, this article is a great starting point. HubSpot then lets you connect your email domain for marketing email sends. (This requires a Marketing Hub Starter subscription if you want to remove HubSpot branding from your sends.)

Once you've completed this step, you can create unbranded marketing emails by following these steps.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

GRajput
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi ACorey6,

Following, I have tried to enlist the main things you need to work around to send marketing campaigns successfully through HubSpot. For your ease, I have also added Hubspot support document links for a better understanding of the various processes involved.

Marketing Hub Starter subscription 

Business Email Domain

Adding Business Email Domain to HubSpot 

Creating Marketing Emails in HubSpot

Sending Email Campaigns

Hope this will help you to kick start your first email campaign. 

All the best.

Gaurav

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GRajput
Solution

SOLVE

Hi ACorey6,

Following, I have tried to enlist the main things you need to work around to send marketing campaigns successfully through HubSpot. For your ease, I have also added Hubspot support document links for a better understanding of the various processes involved.

Marketing Hub Starter subscription 

Business Email Domain

Adding Business Email Domain to HubSpot 

Creating Marketing Emails in HubSpot

Sending Email Campaigns

Hope this will help you to kick start your first email campaign. 

All the best.

Gaurav

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACorey6,

If you don't have a business email domain yet, this article is a great starting point. HubSpot then lets you connect your email domain for marketing email sends. (This requires a Marketing Hub Starter subscription if you want to remove HubSpot branding from your sends.)

Once you've completed this step, you can create unbranded marketing emails by following these steps.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.