Email Marketing Tool

WEaston

How to use business email for the promotion purposes?

SOLVE

Hi, everyone. I hope you will be doing good. As I am using business email for my Pikashow download startup. But not I want to do email marketing through mailchamp or any other tool. So how will I use the business email insteat of my personal email for email marketing?

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It sounds like you are just starting out and I will say there are a lot of steps involved. I would strongly recommend looking for some help whether hiring someone to come on board and help or hire an agency partner to help you ramp up.

To your question about business emails, you need to purchase a domain to have an email address for your business.  It sounds like you might be using mybusiness@gmail.com for your email which isn't really a business email to many people as it is a free gmail address and not your business address.  Once you have your domain, you then need somewhere to setup your email addresses for your business.  This could be your domain registrar or possibly a web host or another server altogether.  The simplest would be the domain registrar or your web hosting provider if you are just starting out as these typically come with those services.  But it depends on provider to provider what you will get. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
HHc

SOLVE

We all have go-to ways to create great email campaigns. While it’s not always easy to crack how to get your recipients excited about email promotion.

Promotional emails are a simple, yet powerful way to spread the word about your product or service. The objective of promotional emails is to increase awareness, generate revenue or improve customer retention/ loyalty.

0 Upvotes
EWilson9

SOLVE

As far as technology has come, email marketing is still the most effective way to stay in touch with your target consumers. It allows you to stay at the forefront of their minds so that they can take action on whatever you’re offering when the time is right. Just as a successful email marketing strategy in Uk49s has many different components, writing a solid promotional email has many moving parts. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know to craft promotional emails that drive results. We’ll go over: 

• What promotion emails are and when to use them.
  • Considerations to make before writing your promotion email.
  • Tips and best practices for crafting your email.
  • Promotional email examples you can use as inspiration for your own.
0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It sounds like you are just starting out and I will say there are a lot of steps involved. I would strongly recommend looking for some help whether hiring someone to come on board and help or hire an agency partner to help you ramp up.

To your question about business emails, you need to purchase a domain to have an email address for your business.  It sounds like you might be using mybusiness@gmail.com for your email which isn't really a business email to many people as it is a free gmail address and not your business address.  Once you have your domain, you then need somewhere to setup your email addresses for your business.  This could be your domain registrar or possibly a web host or another server altogether.  The simplest would be the domain registrar or your web hosting provider if you are just starting out as these typically come with those services.  But it depends on provider to provider what you will get.