Email Marketing Tool

harshilmerchant

How to test a abandon cart email which have live eCommerce store and workflow criteria is set to off

Hello,

I like to know a way to test a abandon cart email in the live account which has the eCommerce store connected and the workflow criteria set to off.

When i try to send a test abandon cart email on the workflow page it says ""Would send email (email name) to all contacts associated with (product name). 

I like to check the merge tags given in the module for the customo coded abandon cart are working or not.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Harshil

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

How to test a abandon cart email which have live eCommerce store and workflow criteria is set to off

Hey @harshilmerchant,

You should just check this box when testing and that should send you the email!

Image 2020-06-02 at 9.36.05 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
harshilmerchant

Hi @Bryantworks ,

Thank you for your response. I have tried this and at my end this does not work. I only get option to "select a deal" and not a contact. See below screenshot.

hs_ss2.png

After i select a deal and try to test it, it will not send a test mail and it just says like this workflow would send a test of this email to all contact associated with the deal. See attached screenshot below.

hs_ss1.png

Let me know your thoughts on this and also let me know if there is any way i can test the dynamic email abandancart email in hubspot.

Thanks,
Harshil 

0 Upvotes