Email Marketing Tool

DHunt8

How to send birthday emails to all internal staff

SOLVE

I am looking to send internal birthday emails to staff that sends to the whole company.

I have created the birthday date picker property and started setting up the workflow, leveraging available resources, however it looks like it will only send to the person whose birthday it is. I want to send it to the entire company so they can say 'happy birthday'.

Is this something that can be done?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DHunt8 ,

I think it's wonderful you're trying to engage with your team, but I think you're trying to put a square peg in a round hole on this one 🙂

HubSpot Marketing Emails are likely not the best way to connect with your internal team.

A few years ago, I helped implement Staffbase (it was actually Bananatag at the time), which is an Employee Communication solution. A quick google search for Staffbase competitors and you'll discover a whole range of options available.

While not the answer you were looking for, I hope this helps!

If you still want to try the workflow - you could try the "send internal email" option and send it to a distribution list set up in your email client (like "team@company.com")

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @DHunt8 ,

I think it's wonderful you're trying to engage with your team, but I think you're trying to put a square peg in a round hole on this one 🙂

HubSpot Marketing Emails are likely not the best way to connect with your internal team.

A few years ago, I helped implement Staffbase (it was actually Bananatag at the time), which is an Employee Communication solution. A quick google search for Staffbase competitors and you'll discover a whole range of options available.

While not the answer you were looking for, I hope this helps!

If you still want to try the workflow - you could try the "send internal email" option and send it to a distribution list set up in your email client (like "team@company.com")

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin