Email Marketing Tool

alexlam

How to send a marketing email with my own domain

SOLVE

Hello, I am a new user in hubsopt,

I am already connect my domain email in setting,

but how can I send a marketing email with my own domain,

I mean my domain should be in the red line replace of the  @bf01.hubspotstarter.net

Thank you.

hubsopt.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @alexlam,

@Phil_Vallender is correct. There are more features available for email sending domains available with other subscriptions.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alexlam

Some email clients (particularly Gmail I think) are more sensitive to this sort of thing than others. 

Marketing Pro has email authenticaton settings (also known as DKIM) that overcome the issue, but I do not think these are supported in Marketing Starter unfortunatly. 

Am I right @jennysowyrda?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @alexlam,

@Phil_Vallender is correct. There are more features available for email sending domains available with other subscriptions.

Thanks,
Jenny

riden

SOLVE

We have the same issue with the Marketing Starter license. We connected our domain but it is still sending it like "via bf01.hubspotstarter.net".

On this link https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-to-connect-your-email-sending-domain it seems like connection DKIM (what we did) should work for our package. Does it or not? Because with sending like "via bf01.hubspotstarter.net" it is useless since in most business emails this will be marked as spam.

Thanks for the reply

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @riden,

As the issue you are experiencing is specific to your account, I would recommend partnering with HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter. They will be able to provide best next steps specific to your account and set up.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
wodoerner

SOLVE

Hey!

I got the same issue with the free account: Most of the Opt-In-Mails are not received by the contact. Is an authentication possible with starter? Otherwise I too see this whole subscirption as insufficient.

Thanks & kind regards

Wolfgang

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @wodoerner ,

The DKIM authentication which is discussed in this thread is available for Marketing Hub Starter subscriptions and above. This knowledge base article explains the details so please feel free to check out.