Email Marketing Tool

slongley
Participant

How to retrospectively track/measure repeat engagers (opens, clicks etc) in emails

I have a workflow for a series of emails and I have been asked for a list of contacts who have engaged more than once. I can see which individuals have opened and clicked emails, but we want to be able to see who has opened or clicked more than once.

I can check the individual records, but this isn't practical. I can also put into future workflow s'increase number of emails clicked by one' each time an email is clicked by a contact, but I'm really looking for a way to do this retrospectively in this case.

Any ideas or suggestions welcome 🙂

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
andrus
Top Contributor

How to retrospectively track/measure repeat engagers (opens, clicks etc) in emails

Could you use Hubspot's Lists feature here, and create a dynamic list of contacts with more than X email opens or clicks? Alternatively there's the Lead Scoring  feature on Professional plan and up. Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 10.14.31.png

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
slongley
Participant

Thanks, this is a good idea. However, this pulls out the total number of email clicks rather than within specific workflows/emails. So where a contact has clicked 5 emails, it could be that none of them were from the campaign I want to report on.

One workaround was to use a custom field we have called 'Email open counter'. I created a workflow to say if they'd clicked the emails in the workflow, increase this value by one. In hindsight, this should have been built into the original workflow itself as an action and will do this going forward.

0 Upvotes