Email Marketing Tool

emorata
Participant

How to remove duplicates

SOLVE

I have a list of contacts, about a thousand and my problem is that it has multiple entries.  How can I delete them without deleting one by one?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

How to remove duplicates

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: I have a list of contacts, about a thousand and my problem is that it has multiple entries.  How can I delete them without deleting one by one??

Short A: As long as you have permission to 'Bulk Delete' you are able to select multiple contacts and delete at the same time.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-delete-contact.png

Longer A:

n/a

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

How to remove duplicates

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: I have a list of contacts, about a thousand and my problem is that it has multiple entries.  How can I delete them without deleting one by one??

Short A: As long as you have permission to 'Bulk Delete' you are able to select multiple contacts and delete at the same time.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-delete-contact.png

Longer A:

n/a

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes