Email Marketing Tool

MMcBrien

How to preview the specific lists I'm sending marketing emails to?

SOLVE

I am looking to send the same marketing email to 2 different groups. The first has a personalization token with the recipient's first names. The second is being sent to doctors, so it is formatted with Dr. then a personalization token for the last name. I have already defined who these emails are going to, and I have an active list with the doctors so I can check those under Do Not Send. This way I believe I have everything Divided most efficiently.

My big question is there a way to quickly preview the emails I am sending to everyone on my lists? I know under the preview function, I can search and select specific contacts to review before I send from my entire contact list. But, what I would really like to do is be able to quickly preview the individual emails I'm sending to my lists to make sure everything is formatted correctly, without having to individually search each contact.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMcBrien,

If you're looking for an option to flip through the emails about to be sent to recipients, one by one, quickly, then no, this does unfortunately not exist.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
freyajoan
Participant

SOLVE

I would love to be able to create an active list of the people I'm about to email to know who will be sent after suppressions for extra verification that my filters are strong (or even too strong).

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMcBrien,

If you're looking for an option to flip through the emails about to be sent to recipients, one by one, quickly, then no, this does unfortunately not exist.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
MMcBrien

SOLVE

Thanks for the quick reply!

I would love if Hubspot added this feature one day then!