Email Marketing Tool

AKubrin9

How to invite people to share an email

SOLVE

Hi all,

I'm cooking up my first newsletter, using the basic email template in the HS marketing section.

I'm a little stumped by this section at the bottom of the email:

Invite people to share your newsletter with their colleagues or on social media.

How do I invite people to share the newsletter? Do I add Share buttons? Or simple social media buttons that link to each social account?

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

AK

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9,

With a Marketing Hub Starter subscription, you can create a web version of your email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-a-web-version-of-your-marketing-email

You could theoretically encourage recipients to share this link. Personally, I think this is a strange user experience. I'd rather have recipients share specific pieces of content from the newsletter directly on social media. This can be done with sharing links, see here for LinkedIn, for example.

Adding the social buttons linking to you your social media pages is also good idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9,

With a Marketing Hub Starter subscription, you can create a web version of your email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-a-web-version-of-your-marketing-email

You could theoretically encourage recipients to share this link. Personally, I think this is a strange user experience. I'd rather have recipients share specific pieces of content from the newsletter directly on social media. This can be done with sharing links, see here for LinkedIn, for example.

Adding the social buttons linking to you your social media pages is also good idea.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AKubrin9

SOLVE

Vielen Dank, Karsten !

0 Upvotes