Email Marketing Tool

ellasara

How to insert deal property to email (as a personalization token)

SOLVE

Is it possible to insert deal type properties to marketing emails? I know that basic personalization tokens do not include the option but I was wondering wherher someone has succeeded in adding?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Deal, Tickets, and Quotes personalization token types are only available in a marketing email after it's saved for automation. These tokens will only be valid when the automated email is used in the corresponding type of workflow (e.g., Deal personalization tokens in an automated email used in a deal-based workflow).

- see Personalize your HubSpot content
- see image

HubSpot Deal Personalization Tokens | HubSpot Deal WorkflowsHubSpot Deal Personalization Tokens | HubSpot Deal Workflows

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
annieg241
Contributor

SOLVE

Would love to have this ability in the creation of the marketing email

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @annieg241,

Thank you for your product feedback! 

I would highly encourage you to upvote this related feature request in the Ideas Forum and share why this feature would be useful in the thread.  

I also wanted to share this related post where @TomM2 explains how to add personalization tokens to an automated email (useful for deal workflows) and a workaround for adding deal personalization tokens to a regular marketing email. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
annieg241
Contributor

SOLVE

The link you provided to the other idea board isn't working

0 Upvotes
PhilZ87
Participant

SOLVE

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 12.30.33.png

Is this just for me or for anybody else that they deleted the option to insert Deal Tokens?

CAmanci0
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Just scroll on that dropdown and you'll find "Deals".

0 Upvotes
FlyingLenz
Participant

SOLVE

Seems like they want to sell that upgrade!

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Deal, Tickets, and Quotes personalization token types are only available in a marketing email after it's saved for automation. These tokens will only be valid when the automated email is used in the corresponding type of workflow (e.g., Deal personalization tokens in an automated email used in a deal-based workflow).

- see Personalize your HubSpot content
- see image

HubSpot Deal Personalization Tokens | HubSpot Deal WorkflowsHubSpot Deal Personalization Tokens | HubSpot Deal Workflows

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
geopartin

SOLVE

How can you test this pesonalization tokens? I havepublished an automated email using these tokens, but test sends do not pull in the information.

mkarsten
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for your input. After looking into deal-based workflows, we don't have Sales Hub Professional, which seems to be necessary to create them. Are there any options that don't include an upgrade?

0 Upvotes