Email Marketing Tool

DariaZak
Membro

How to insert a table into an Email template?

resolver

Hi!

I'm trying to create a marketing email template here: Marketing - Emails - Create Email. 

I need to insert a table in the template but I can't find any option to do it. There is no 'insert' button there. 

DariaZak_0-1611749748197.png

Could you help me to find a solution to insert a table into an email template, please?

2 Solução aceitas
KTownsend
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver
Hi!

Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to insert tables in the drag and drop email editor.

As an alternative, you can add a screenshot of the table instead -
although if the email client is blocking images, this information will not show up.

You can also use a custom module with a HTML table. This does mean that for every table you want to insert in your emails, you will need to create a new module.

If either of these options don’t work for you, you could also use a CTA and direct your email recipients to a landing page which includes your table.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Inbound Executive at BBD Boom
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom

Exibir solução no post original

DAllen2024
Solução
Membro

resolver

I know this is an old post but I am new to HubSpot and stumbled upon this post while searching for solutions. I come from using Salesforce for 15+ years so HubSpot has been a bit of a learning curve for me. Anyway, I wanted to share a solution to this previous request incase it was still unknown or HubSpot didn't build in the functionality already. How to Build Flexible Email Templates in HubSpot [Customer Story] <---related to building a table

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
DAllen2024
Solução
Membro

resolver

I know this is an old post but I am new to HubSpot and stumbled upon this post while searching for solutions. I come from using Salesforce for 15+ years so HubSpot has been a bit of a learning curve for me. Anyway, I wanted to share a solution to this previous request incase it was still unknown or HubSpot didn't build in the functionality already. How to Build Flexible Email Templates in HubSpot [Customer Story] <---related to building a table

danielganoza
Colaborador(a)

resolver

please we urgently need to be able to paste tables in HTML
is a from in the ticket tool

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @danielganoza,

Thank you for your feedback!

I would recommend adding your feedback to the Ideas Forum. If you do decide to post your suggestion in the Ideas Forum, feel free to add it to this feed so we can upvote it for you. 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
danielganoza
Colaborador(a)

resolver

hello kristen
the idea is here https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-tables-to-drag-and-drop-email/idi-p/276501, is that enough or do you think a new one should be opened?

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Thanks, @danielganoza!

That should be enough 🙂 I've gone ahead and upvoted it as well! 

Best,

Kristen

danielganoza
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks

KTownsend
Solução

resolver
Hi!

Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to insert tables in the drag and drop email editor.

As an alternative, you can add a screenshot of the table instead -
although if the email client is blocking images, this information will not show up.

You can also use a custom module with a HTML table. This does mean that for every table you want to insert in your emails, you will need to create a new module.

If either of these options don’t work for you, you could also use a CTA and direct your email recipients to a landing page which includes your table.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Inbound Executive at BBD Boom
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
DennisFrancisc
Participante

resolver

This is very essential in an email templates. I hope this will be the improvements we see soonest. 

DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @DennisFrancisc hope you are doing well!

I encourage you to upvote for the idea, this way it has more chances to be implemented in the future 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

DariaZak
Membro

resolver

Thank you for the answer