How to insert a table into an Email template?

SOLVE
DariaZak

Hi!

I'm trying to create a marketing email template here: Marketing - Emails - Create Email. 

I need to insert a table in the template but I can't find any option to do it. There is no 'insert' button there. 

DariaZak_0-1611749748197.png

Could you help me to find a solution to insert a table into an email template, please?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
KTownsend
Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
Hi!

Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to insert tables in the drag and drop email editor.

As an alternative, you can add a screenshot of the table instead -
although if the email client is blocking images, this information will not show up.

You can also use a custom module with a HTML table. This does mean that for every table you want to insert in your emails, you will need to create a new module.

If either of these options don’t work for you, you could also use a CTA and direct your email recipients to a landing page which includes your table.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Inbound Executive at BBD Boom

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
KTownsend
Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
Hi!

Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to insert tables in the drag and drop email editor.

As an alternative, you can add a screenshot of the table instead -
although if the email client is blocking images, this information will not show up.

You can also use a custom module with a HTML table. This does mean that for every table you want to insert in your emails, you will need to create a new module.

If either of these options don’t work for you, you could also use a CTA and direct your email recipients to a landing page which includes your table.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Inbound Executive at BBD Boom

View solution in original post

DariaZak

Thank you for the answer

0 Upvotes