Email Marketing Tool

LCleere

How to import Google Sheets Email list to Hubspot for Email Marketing

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

My question is what is the best way to import a google sheets containing an email list to Hubspot?
I have two contacts per organisation so I'm not sure if this complicates this process?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LCleere,

Your first step would be to save the Google Sheet as a xls, xlsx or csv file. You would then follow these import steps.

Your import file can have multiple contacts per company as long as each row in your import file corresponds to one row in your sheet and each email address is unique. (Two contacts with the same info@ email address at the same company would return an error during the import.) If you're unsure what your file should look like, this article has some tips and also sample files for your guidance.

Let me know if you need any further help here!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LCleere,

Your first step would be to save the Google Sheet as a xls, xlsx or csv file. You would then follow these import steps.

Your import file can have multiple contacts per company as long as each row in your import file corresponds to one row in your sheet and each email address is unique. (Two contacts with the same info@ email address at the same company would return an error during the import.) If you're unsure what your file should look like, this article has some tips and also sample files for your guidance.

Let me know if you need any further help here!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.