Email Marketing Tool

CKyle

How to give special tags to premium clients on business email?

SOLVE

Hi, Everyone. I hope that all of you will be fine. As we have a service business. And having different premium and free clients. Now the issue is that we can differentiate our premium clients in the business email of homeypath. Is there any way that we can give a speciall tag to our premium clients so that we can easily detect them and their queries.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CKyle,

Yes, the easiest way to do this is by creating a custom property. This custom property would act as a flag on each contact or company record, depending on where you want to use it. You can then reference this flag in lists, reports, workflows etc.

I'd recommend using a single checkbox for property type.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CKyle,

Yes, the easiest way to do this is by creating a custom property. This custom property would act as a flag on each contact or company record, depending on where you want to use it. You can then reference this flag in lists, reports, workflows etc.

I'd recommend using a single checkbox for property type.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.