Email Marketing Tool

daan-n2

How to edit Marketing E-mails with various HubSpot users

SOLVE

We want to use Marketing E-mail to send out newsletters, but when one of our users creates an e-mail, that e-mail is only visible for her. We want to be able to work on this e-mail with various users. Is there a way to achieve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
daan-n2
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Josh, 

Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

My colleague has these all checked and I'm a Superadmin, so I can't edit specific rights, but I suppose I always then have such rights?

Her e-mails are not sent yet and have 'draft' status, is this something that could be relevant?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @daan-n2,

When a marketing email is added to HubSpot, that email is accessible by all users that have access to those email tools. The issue here could be that your other users aren't set up to have access to the marketing email tool. 

You can access this by going to settings > users > choosing a user(s) > Marketing > Email (the checkboxes for Publish, Write, Read).

Can you check that and if that is not the issue, report back? 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
daan-n2
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Josh, 

Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

My colleague has these all checked and I'm a Superadmin, so I can't edit specific rights, but I suppose I always then have such rights?

Her e-mails are not sent yet and have 'draft' status, is this something that could be relevant?

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @daan-n2,

The status of the email shouldn't matter. I am able to see all emails that are in draft status across our entire team, regardless of who creates it. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

daan-n2

SOLVE

Thanks for making that clear.

Now it do see the mails actually, the problem is that I kept getting to see a "create your first e-mail" screen, i've just clicked through it, and now it's solved.

0 Upvotes