Email Marketing Tool

Liggieri

How can I filter contacts in workflow to see who is disengaged

SOLVE

How can I filter contacts in workflow to see who is disengaged, and also for unenrolled? Im going through enrollment history right now but its taking long as some emails show up multiple times (enrolled, disenrolled, enrolled again etc). Thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Liggieri,

You can follow the logic outlined here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-graymail-and-how-can-i-avoid-sending-my-email-to-unengag...

• Never engaged with a marketing email from you and hasn't engaged with the last 11 emails you've sent them.
  • Previously engaged with one of your marketing emails but haven't engaged with the last 16 emails you've sent them.

Using the property "Sends since last engagement", you can build a list of these contacts:

karstenkoehler_1-1662049353519.png

Alternatively, navigate to any email, click into the Settings tab and onto the unengaged contacts highlighted in blue. It will create the list for you:

karstenkoehler_2-1662049411751.png

Keep in mind that a contact can be unengaged one day, engaged the other. One email open will remove a contact from the list. To see whether an email was actually suppressed, you need to check the workflow or email analytics themselves (under Not sent).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Liggieri,

You can follow the logic outlined here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-graymail-and-how-can-i-avoid-sending-my-email-to-unengag...

• Never engaged with a marketing email from you and hasn't engaged with the last 11 emails you've sent them.
  • Previously engaged with one of your marketing emails but haven't engaged with the last 16 emails you've sent them.

Using the property "Sends since last engagement", you can build a list of these contacts:

karstenkoehler_1-1662049353519.png

Alternatively, navigate to any email, click into the Settings tab and onto the unengaged contacts highlighted in blue. It will create the list for you:

karstenkoehler_2-1662049411751.png

Keep in mind that a contact can be unengaged one day, engaged the other. One email open will remove a contact from the list. To see whether an email was actually suppressed, you need to check the workflow or email analytics themselves (under Not sent).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.