Email Marketing Tool

SteveLacourt
Mitglied

How can I change the layout of my emails?

lösung

I don't see any drag & drop capabilities.  That means  I need to stick  to existing template layouts that I can't change or add other modules. Weird.

I  have  the marketing hub professional...

Thanks.

Steve

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
vrneuman
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @SteveLacourt,

Our drag and drop editor should be ungated in your account.  You should be able to drag and drop modules within any email, provided you select a template from the Drag and drop tab when creating it.  You can find a full guide to using the drag and drop editor here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-dro...

Modules can be re-arranged for emails using a full template under Settings > Advanced settings > Edit template.  It is important to note that this will rearrange the modules for any email using that template, so any changes desired for only one email should be made on a clone.  

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
vrneuman
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @SteveLacourt,

Our drag and drop editor should be ungated in your account.  You should be able to drag and drop modules within any email, provided you select a template from the Drag and drop tab when creating it.  You can find a full guide to using the drag and drop editor here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-dro...

Modules can be re-arranged for emails using a full template under Settings > Advanced settings > Edit template.  It is important to note that this will rearrange the modules for any email using that template, so any changes desired for only one email should be made on a clone.  

0 Upvotes
ryanmedd
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

FYI... While this function works fine in Chrome, it does not work in the Edge Chromium Beta browser.  I'm not sure if that's an issue on your end, or Microsoft's... just thought I'd mention it though.

0 Upvotes