Email Marketing Tool

michaelethan

How To Connect Business Email with website for live Chat?

SOLVE

Hi, Hubspot community, Being a teacher I am teaching how to develop zip code tracking website.  Today I just got a question from my one of the student about connecting of business email with the website for live chat. I was quite confused. Now I want to know the best and easy way to connect the business email with the website for live chating. So that I can teach my students in a better way.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @michaelethan,

You can find the instructions for setting up a live chat on your website here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/chatflows/create-a-live-chat

HubSpot doesn't offer a way to connect a business email address with a live chat. Live chat messages go into the conversations inbox in HubSpot. This is where you could also connect a business email address.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @michaelethan,

You can find the instructions for setting up a live chat on your website here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/chatflows/create-a-live-chat

HubSpot doesn't offer a way to connect a business email address with a live chat. Live chat messages go into the conversations inbox in HubSpot. This is where you could also connect a business email address.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.