Email Marketing Tool

chriseichels
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hide image in email on desktop

SOLVE

Is it possible to add a WhatsApp button or an image of this button in an e-mail that is only visible when opened on mobile devices? Can I hide an image in an email when opened on desktop?

I think it can be solved with some HTML code, but please help me out with the correct code.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @chriseichels,

Unfortunately that's currently not possible. Smart content by device is not supported for emails.

However, there is a suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I would recommend leaving an  uptove and a comment with your use case. The product team reviews these suggestions on a regular basis.

(One user commented that a custom HTML workaround, even with help from HubSpot support, was not successful.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @chriseichels,

Unfortunately that's currently not possible. Smart content by device is not supported for emails.

However, there is a suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I would recommend leaving an  uptove and a comment with your use case. The product team reviews these suggestions on a regular basis.

(One user commented that a custom HTML workaround, even with help from HubSpot support, was not successful.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.