Email Marketing Tool

ACole48

Hide email subscriptions from preferences page

SOLVE

We only want to show marketing subscriptions on our preferences page. By default, contacts get enrolled in a 121 sales subscription type. We still want our contacts to get added to this subscription but we don't want it to appear on the preferences page, can we hide it? 

2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACole48 happy to help - there isn't currently an option to hide subscription types from the user. This is a transparency thing, if they're signed up for a subscription type and they manage their preferences, they have to be given the option to opt-out of any subscriptions.

Here's the knowledge base article related to setting up subscription types.

One thing you might try is moving the 121 sales subscription type to the bottom of the list and also updating the description to make it clear what it's for.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACole48,

This is currently not supported in Professional subscriptions but has been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote the thread and leave a comment with your use case. At the moment, the product team has categorized this as "Not currently planned".

Towards the end of the first page of that thread there is a post by @anders_grove about hiding a subscription type using JavaScript "by force".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACole48,

This is currently not supported in Professional subscriptions but has been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote the thread and leave a comment with your use case. At the moment, the product team has categorized this as "Not currently planned".

Towards the end of the first page of that thread there is a post by @anders_grove about hiding a subscription type using JavaScript "by force".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ACole48 happy to help - there isn't currently an option to hide subscription types from the user. This is a transparency thing, if they're signed up for a subscription type and they manage their preferences, they have to be given the option to opt-out of any subscriptions.

Here's the knowledge base article related to setting up subscription types.

One thing you might try is moving the 121 sales subscription type to the bottom of the list and also updating the description to make it clear what it's for.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ACole48, happy Tuesday!

I want to invite our top experts to share their ideas on this matter, @Jnix284 @Josh any suggestions for @ACole48 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !