Email Marketing Tool

CAydogdu

Hide email categories from subscription modal

SOLVE

Hello, we would like to hide the category info "Marketing E-Mail | , Sales Email | , ..."  from email subscriptions modal (underlined purple in the picture below).

Is it possible to do it?

CAydogdu_0-1642082946869.png

Thanks and regards,

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CAydogdu,

Yes, to do so, navigate to Settings > Marketing > Email > Subscription Types, click on the subscription and remove the value in the "Purpose of subscription" and "Method of communication" fields. Simply set them back to "Choose process " and "Choose operation":

karstenkoehler_1-1642084080617.png

These fields are not required, keep in mind however they might be required depending on data privacy laws. My reply does not constitute any legal advice, so make sure to discuss this with a professional when in doubt.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CAydogdu,

If I remember correctly they used to be editable but apparently that was changed (or I have a bad memory). Unfortunately that means that you can only make that change for subscriptions other than Customer service and One to one.

You could request that this becomes editable in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I don't expect that this will evaluated soon, unfortunately.

(If you consider this thread closed, even if unsatisfactorily so, you can help others find this information by accepting this post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great rest of the day!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CAydogdu

SOLVE

Hello @karstenkoehler, thank you very much for your quick response.

I can do that for "Marketing" category, but not for the "Sales" and "Service", it says "This subscription type field is set by HubSpot. It can't be edited." Do you know why they are not editable?

CAydogdu_0-1642085485193.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CAydogdu,

If I remember correctly they used to be editable but apparently that was changed (or I have a bad memory). Unfortunately that means that you can only make that change for subscriptions other than Customer service and One to one.

You could request that this becomes editable in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I don't expect that this will evaluated soon, unfortunately.

(If you consider this thread closed, even if unsatisfactorily so, you can help others find this information by accepting this post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great rest of the day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CAydogdu,

Yes, to do so, navigate to Settings > Marketing > Email > Subscription Types, click on the subscription and remove the value in the "Purpose of subscription" and "Method of communication" fields. Simply set them back to "Choose process " and "Choose operation":

karstenkoehler_1-1642084080617.png

These fields are not required, keep in mind however they might be required depending on data privacy laws. My reply does not constitute any legal advice, so make sure to discuss this with a professional when in doubt.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler