Email Marketing Tool

perrylawrence

Hard Bounce to All AOL and Yahoo

Since a few days ago we have been getting a Hard Bounce from all AOL and Yahoo emails we send to.

Error is: 

Hard bounced (Policy)

Rejected by recipient's email security filter

POLICY 554 5.7.1 [MW01] Message content not accepted for policy reasons; see https://**bleep**.verizonmedia.com/error-codes
(bleep = post master)
The emails have all previously worked with a list of 10k getting less than 1% bounce.
Now all our emails get shut down when bounce rate goes over 10%, which it does every time now.
Our email sending domain is connected.
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
yequene
Participant

Did you ever get it resolved?

It started happening to me in back in September. Prior to that date I was able to send emails without problem, all of a sudden I'm above the 10% bounce rate because all of the yahoo emails of my contacts. It does sound like HubSpot is not properly building the email according to Yahoo policies.

But the first point for HubSpot to even look at the issue to lift the suspension is to upgrade to a paid package, which seems to be absurd if they are the cause of the issue.

If I send emails to those same Yahoo addresses without HubSpot (same email content) the email arrives without issues.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

I would raise this issue with support and open a ticket.  Hubspot will need to look into this.

0 Upvotes