HTML Click Map - Marketing Email

SOLVE
MHeimlich

Hello,

Is there a way to download or copy / paste the HTML click ma in a marketing email? I was wondering if there could be a way to post it into an Excel sheet.

Thanks,

Makenna

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @MHeimlich,

The HTML click map cannot be exported. If you want to use this in an Excel file, you'd have to take a screenshot and insert this image into your Excel file.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @MHeimlich ,

Maybe you could just insert it as a screenshot? Otherwise there isn't a way to export that click map to excel specifically.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @MHeimlich,

The HTML click map cannot be exported. If you want to use this in an Excel file, you'd have to take a screenshot and insert this image into your Excel file.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @MHeimlich ,

Maybe you could just insert it as a screenshot? Otherwise there isn't a way to export that click map to excel specifically.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes