Email Marketing Tool

Jonnydk
Top Contributor

Generating a newsletter from content outside of HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to push external content into a ready-made template in HubSpot.  I have a news team that would like to push specific news content into an already made template that we designed in HubSpot. The idea would be to push a button (the magic generate button in our back-office news content system) which will auto-populate the template in HubSpot. Is this possible, has anyone achieved this? Are there APIs we can use to do this? 

Thanks,

Jonny

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jonnydk 

Having had a quick look around, I don't think this is possible via API. The marketing emails API seems fairly limited - and I guess it would be quite complex to populate a template driven object like an email via a document API? 

The easier solution by far would be to use the RSS email function, if the external content can be supplied in RSS format. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jonnydk 

Having had a quick look around, I don't think this is possible via API. The marketing emails API seems fairly limited - and I guess it would be quite complex to populate a template driven object like an email via a document API? 

The easier solution by far would be to use the RSS email function, if the external content can be supplied in RSS format. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency