Email Marketing Tool

Deborah
Contributor

General Email Notification with every email that is sent by the system

SOLVE

Hi all,

can I configure somewhere that I get notifications with every email sent by the system to an external email-adress?

I know that I can configure e.g. notifications for form submissions of a certain form. But is this functionality also available in general? 

Thanks and best regards,

Deborah

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jeyso10
Solution

SOLVE

@Deborah do you mean for marketing emails that you're sending out? There is no way to get a notification for each marketing email that you send out. The closest you could get would be through a workflow (if you have that in your subscription), which would allow you to send an internal email to an email address after you send a marketing email, but that could result in quite a few emails in your inbox, as it would send an email to you per email recipient. 

Additionally for sales emails, the notifications are only for when a contact opens an email, not when it is sent to them. 

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@Deborah 

There is no place in the portal to centrally configure all of your form notifications. You can set up the notifications within the form itself, so if you're using the same form on multiple pages, it will be a central location for that form (as opposed to doing it on every landing page with the same form). 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jeyso10
Solution

SOLVE

@Deborah do you mean for marketing emails that you're sending out? There is no way to get a notification for each marketing email that you send out. The closest you could get would be through a workflow (if you have that in your subscription), which would allow you to send an internal email to an email address after you send a marketing email, but that could result in quite a few emails in your inbox, as it would send an email to you per email recipient. 

Additionally for sales emails, the notifications are only for when a contact opens an email, not when it is sent to them. 

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
Deborah
Contributor

SOLVE

@jeyso10okay thank you for your response.

Do you know if there is somewhere in HubSpot an option to centrally configure form submission notification for every form?

I know the possibility in the landing pages, but this is very time-consuming if there a lot of landing pages...

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@Deborah 

There is no place in the portal to centrally configure all of your form notifications. You can set up the notifications within the form itself, so if you're using the same form on multiple pages, it will be a central location for that form (as opposed to doing it on every landing page with the same form). 

Deborah
Contributor

SOLVE

@Anonymous

ok, thanks for that information.

0 Upvotes