Email Marketing Tool

KCornelius

Frequency Settings Definitions

SOLVE

What is the definition of 'daily cap', 'weekly cap', etc.  For example, is the daily cap a 24 hour period beginning at midnight based on the account's time?  We send many international emails and I would like to know how this functions. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KCornelius 

I checked this with support and they have indicated that the sending limit is calculated on rolling basis so if you set the limit to 2 daily and then want to send a third email, the first email would need to have been sent over 24 hours previously. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @KCornelius ,

Wanted to share this knowledge base with more information : Sending limits for connected email accounts 

Correct, the daily capacity is based on a 24hours period set on your accounts timezone.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

KCornelius

SOLVE

I was looking for marketing email send limit definitions.  I don't see where this answers the question, "What is a daily limit defined as for marketing emails when I have the daily limit set (per contact) as one per day for our account?"

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KCornelius 

I checked this with support and they have indicated that the sending limit is calculated on rolling basis so if you set the limit to 2 daily and then want to send a third email, the first email would need to have been sent over 24 hours previously. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency