Email Marketing Tool

lesleyf3
Contributor

Forwarding Drag and Drop Emails Looks Terrible

I have been having this issue for a while - when forwarding drag and drop emails in Gmail or even from Outlook to Outlook, the whole thing goes crazy and loses structure. Everything reverts to one column in Gmail.

Because there's no in-built paragraph spacing you have to manually add a space by pressing Enter. Then when the email is forwarded, the space is HUGE. Looks so bad. 

2 Replies 2
lesleyf3
Contributor

Hi Pam,

I have been in contact with support a number of times on this issue but have been told there's no solution. Even in the HubSpot editor there is no in-built paragraph spacing. I have to hold Shift and press Enter to get smaller break in between the lines. The structure breaks into one column from two when forwarded in Gmail (breaking all design layouts) and when forwarded in Gmail OR Outlook, the whole email loses its structure spacing-wise. I have tried testing many other email softwares and this doesn't happen. We are stuck using HubSpot because of all our contacts and specific tags for now but otherwise I would not be using it going forward.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @lesleyf3, does this behavior only happens to drag and drop emails?  Each specific mail client has a number of changes and updates that may affect the way the email behaves. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes