Email Marketing Tool

SuperWuff92
Participant

Footer for follow-up email in form won't save

Hi, 

I'm trying to create a follow-up email in the form editor. It tells me to create a footer before I can save the email, but won't let me save the footer once I've entered the information.

The error message is: "Sorry. We couldn't update the footer. Please refresh the page or try again later."

I've refreshed, restarted, tried a different browser, cleared my cache and history and tried different address formats. Nothing works.

6 Replies 6
Kat13C

I visited the form templates section as suggested and started to create a new email in there but didn't finish, so you might need to mess around in there for a bit. 

I also think pasting text into the email body upsets it so type it in if you're still having trouble.

PaulOShaugh
Participant

Hi,

also facing this issue. I have tried an existing template without success. Would appreciate support.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
rahul_inbound
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Try creating an email from an existing template. This is a bug I faced as well. Use one of those new drag and drop templates to solve the issue. 

SuperWuff92
Participant

Hi!

So I did somehow get it right - creating the email in the drag-and-drop editor eventually required me to add a footer, which is now also showing up on the follow-up email in forms.

0 Upvotes
SuperWuff92
Participant

Hi,

I tried that, and I have one, but there's no footer and I'm still not able to add the existing email to the form follow-up. Unfortunately, on the free account I don't have access to the chat support so I'm really not sure what to do.

0 Upvotes
ButCanItGoViral
Participant

It has to due with the unsubscribe link. Not sure what specifically, but I've isolated it to the unsubscribe link with testing.

0 Upvotes