Email Marketing Tool

AllisonAltus
トップ投稿者

Exporting Email Report

解決

Hi when exporting sent email report, is there a way to customize the columns? e.g i want to export the report with the recipients' company name. In my report it only shows a column with their email address.  

Thanks

Allison 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Exporting Email Report

解決

Hi @AllisonAltus At this time, only the shown options are available. Since the company property is not crucial to the sending of the email, it is not included in the report.

As an alternative, you could use the list tool to create a list of opens or clicks of the email, and export that with the company name. This would show you actively engaged contacts without having to weed through contacts who didn't open the message. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
10件の返信
cfleish
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

We need this in my company as well. This is very basic. It should be part of the module and I'm kind of shocked this is not a default property. Please elevate this on your list of additions. Thanks. 

JHendriks
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

Hi all, I am a rather new user. a couple of months in now on the starter package. Is this functionality still not in? and what would be the work around that is recommended to not have to manually look up and add all the information?

We want to do a weekly export of all engagement and import that into Salesforce. The sync would be great but we do not have the budget yet for an upgraded licence. 

thank you!

0 いいね!
Peterson
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

It is crucial to our business to be able to retrieve contact information (phone numbers, customer and company name, other custom properties) when sending out open and clicks report. This provides us with an easy "at-one-glance" reporting.

JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Exporting Email Report

解決

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the feedback.

Currently, this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend sharing this idea in our ideas forum.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
tcxen
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Exporting Email Report

解決

We are also still looking for this functionality.

Looking for an easy way to export out the information we need (i.e. Company and other fields) directly from the email performance report.

jackielee
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

This would be a great function to customize the columns in the export to include things like first and last name!

rickuz
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

Yes. Me too.  I'm often amazed at the basic things you cannot do in Hubspot. If I want to export a report of engagement with an email, I cannot include the company name. So, I may have email addresses on that report that are at Gmail, or Hotmail, or Comcast.net and I, or whoever I send it to, can't quickly tell who the company is. It should be a basic feature in Hubspot to be able to select whatever fields were on the original list and include them in an exported report that shows that email's performance.  

Margaret
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

We have the same request. Our Sales team would like to analyze email data for recipients who've opened/clicked/etc. and it would be a lot easier for them to sort the report by company. I seem to remember being able to customize the fields - it would be helpful to at least include this one.

The alternative approach - creating a list off the recipients - did not yield the same number of recipients (I'm guessing because of contact changes) and so I cannot merge the two reports to include the company.

Thanks for all you do!

edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Exporting Email Report

解決

Hi @AllisonAltus At this time, only the shown options are available. Since the company property is not crucial to the sending of the email, it is not included in the report.

As an alternative, you could use the list tool to create a list of opens or clicks of the email, and export that with the company name. This would show you actively engaged contacts without having to weed through contacts who didn't open the message. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
OHoshy
参加者

Exporting Email Report

解決

I'm shocked that this hasn't been looked into and updated yet.

As a company we'd want to export all the email open data from specific email campaigns, this includes mobile numbers as well so we can export and pass over to the sales department so they can call the customers. Just want it to be simple and easy so you don't have to have such a long work around to aqcuire the data you need.

MailChimp exports were much more efficient when we were utilising it, we decided to move email marketing to HubSpot as it made sense for the CRM side of things. Please can this be looked into where all email open contact data is exported. A lot of the 'basic & advanced' exported data is frankly quite useless when it comes to marketing and sales departments working together. Thank you.