Email Marketing Tool

DLeBlancTO
Teilnehmer/-in

Event Reminder Emails Using Smart Rules & Workflows

I am using smart rules to display events that a contact has registered for on a form that allows them to select multiple events. The email then determines the list they are part of and displays the event details they are registered for in chronilogical order. 

When someone has registered for more than one event, they are then on more than one list. Each list corresponds with the event. 

We send reminder emails (1 week, 1 day & 1 hour) to the contacts who are registered for each event/list. 

Here's the issue: When sending our reminder emails some contacts are receiving the wrong information. Our reminder emails use smart rules to display event details which are then linked to workflows. If Event A is on March 1st and Event B is on March 3rd and we are sending a 1 day reminder, if I do not remove the content for Event A before the Event B email is scheduled to go out, the contact (if on both lists) will receive the details for Event A isntead of Event B. 

Is there a way around this using dynamic content or making adjustments to our workflows? I am trying to avoid creating a set of reminder emails for each event because we have A LOT of events. 

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreicated!

Thank you in advance!

3 Antworten
jsminfopresse
Teilnehmer/-in

@DLeBlancTO Did you find a solution?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello, I would like to invite to this conversation our top experts @himanshurauthan @Josh

@Aakar any recommendations to @DLeBlancTO?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DLeBlancTO
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you @PamCotton.