Error on Marketing email page

mseoud11

Hi, When we go to the Email marketing page, we get an error and when send a marketing email it keeps loading and never sends the email

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
Ben_M
Key Advisor

What is the error you receive on the email marketing page?

Have you opened a ticket with Hubspot support?

0 Upvotes
mseoud11

Hi, 
Thank you for your reply
They told us the only way to get support is through the community. 
We get the errors that you can see in the screenshot

The second screenshot shows that after clicking on send, it keeps loading and nothing happens.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Unfortunately if the server is not found that's not an issue we can help with.  I would re-open the ticket with them and send your screenshot to show them this isn't something the community can help with.

0 Upvotes
mseoud11

Yes Please do 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mseoud11,

Can you please confirm this issue occurs across multiple browsers and for all users in your portal? 

Additionally, can you please try connecting over multiple internet connections? 

If the issue occurs across multiple browsers and internet connections, can you please share which browsers and versions you experienced this in, along with a har file ?

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
mseoud11

Hi Jenny, 
We get exactly the same error on fifferent browsers and different internet connections, at home and at work. 

I use firefox, chrome and edge on a windows computer and I get the same. 

Please help solve this issue 

Thank you
Mohamed

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mseoud11,

Can you please collect the har file? If you are not able to a store it to a cloud based location, please let me know and I can direct message you next steps

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
mseoud11

Hi Jenny, 
Thank you for your support
Here is the har file 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Thank you @mseoud11! I am going to partner with the team internally for best next steps. I have gotten the har file and have removed the link for your privacy.

I will reach out as soon as I have more information.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
mseoud11

Thank you Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mseoud11,

I have heard back from the team, and they have advised that the issue is a local issue on your end, as we cannot reproduce the issue here.

To resolve this, you will need to check out your network configuration, as HubSpot doesn't have any control over that on our side.

You may be able to narrow down the issue by running the command 

dig preview.hs-sites.com

in a command line interface (e.g terminal on mac) on one of the devices that is reporting the issue and see the response you get.

When you run the dig command on your computer and see something other than IP addresses (e.g. doesn't see anything returned), you will want to partner with your IT team to look into this on your side to see why they are not directing to those IP addresses.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
melrahim51

I have the same problem, any help please?

0 Upvotes
taqniaqa
Participant

Hello

Did you manage to find a solution to this issue ? We are having the same problem.

Many thanks

0 Upvotes