Email Marketing Tool

alexagatiss
Contributor

Enroll contact website viewers as marketing contacts

SOLVE

Hi, when I was looking through the contacts, I could see that some of them had viewed a specific page on the website. Is there a filter I can use to put these in a list somehow? I was hoping that I could enroll people (who are already contacts in HubSpot) as marketing contacts once they view our website.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alexagatiss,

Yes, this can be achieved by filtering for various properties. One would be "Number of page views is greater than or equal to 1".

This property is a contact property which you can either use to build a list or to enroll contacts in a contact-based workflow (requiring a Professional subscription). You can then either bulk update the contacts from the list or use the workflow action to set these contacts as marketing contacts.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/set-contacts-as-marketing

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alexagatiss,

Yes, this can be achieved by filtering for various properties. One would be "Number of page views is greater than or equal to 1".

This property is a contact property which you can either use to build a list or to enroll contacts in a contact-based workflow (requiring a Professional subscription). You can then either bulk update the contacts from the list or use the workflow action to set these contacts as marketing contacts.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/set-contacts-as-marketing

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes