Email Marketing Tool

BCave
メンバー

Embedding an unique URL from third-party platform

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get an unique URL generated from a third-party platform into HubSpot (perhaps into a custome field) via API or otherwise and embed it into an email?

Thanks!  

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Crystal_Hopper
キーアドバイザー

Gotcha! This is only a vision, you might need an API expert to jump in here (@Ben_M@trevordjones, @Anonymous). How I see this working is the 3rd party app generates a unique URL for a contact. Guessing that an email address, could be a Contact ID, is the tie between the 3rd party tool and Hubspot, through an integration or API, this unique URL could be updated to a custom field in Hubspot. Personalize the email by added that custom field which contains their unique URL. 

Personally, I've not gone this far with my own webinar registrations. I can see it, but I've not done it. Hopefully one of our Hubspot friends can jump in here and finish my thought.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 いいね!
BCave
メンバー

To further clarify, yes the link needs to be clickable. We are trying to serve-up an unique invite/access URL generated from a third-party platform. And, yes we want this process to be automated so that when an "event" is triggered in a HubSpot  workflow an email can be sent with the access URL.

0 いいね!
Crystal_Hopper
キーアドバイザー

Hello @BCave. I'm curious as to your use case. Do readers of the email need to click on the URL? Can you manually generate this URL each time you need it or is this an action you are trying to automate?

Let's take the URL for this forum thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Embedding-an-unique-URL-from-third-party-platf...

Here I will embed the link behind clickable text:

Click here to open this forum thread in a new window.

Similarly, you could put the URL within a button or attached to an image. Is this what you were looking for help with? Please expound on your use case if you need more help.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @BCave, I would like to invite our top experts @Ben_M @Crystal_Hopper @trevordjones do you have any suggestions for the @BCave matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !