Email Marketing Tool

Interlace
Membre

Emails sent using the Marketing Email Beta don't show up on Contact Activity log

Résolue

It's important that I track the last contacted date so I don't send too much email and know when I last sent them information when I call them.  As I will use different lists on different days, I need this recorded in the Activity.  Is there a flag setting I'm missing?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Emails sent using the Marketing Email Beta don't show up on Contact Activity log

Résolue

My bad @Interlace ... guess I missed the huge words 'Marketing Email Beta'! (facepalm) 

What you're looking for is 'Last Marketing Email Send Date' which can be used as a criteria in view filters and in lists ...

- see imageView Filter: Last Marketing Email Send DateView Filter: Last Marketing Email Send Date

And, also shows in the contact timeline for each contact.

- see imageContact Timeline: Last Marketing Email Send DateContact Timeline: Last Marketing Email Send Date

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

This thread may help with insight around HubSpot's 'Last Contacted', 'Last Activity', and 'Next Acti....

Hope it helps.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes
Interlace
Membre

Résolue

Thanks Frank, but unfortunately the contact doesn't show that any activity occurred due to the marketing email in any field that I can tell (except for the first recipient in the list).  I need some field at a minimum that can tell me when the contact last received an email from me.  Optimally it would show up as as sent email in the contact history with some date field indicating when the marketing email was sent for use in creating future lists.  I exported two records from the 'campaign' with all fields and none show the date/time of the marketing email transmission (last time the contact was sent any email).  The message also doesn't show up under 'Email' in the activity record.  I assume since the functionality is marked as 'beta' that all the issues haven't been worked out - I'm hoping this one will be 😉  Thanks again!

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

My bad @Interlace ... guess I missed the huge words 'Marketing Email Beta'! (facepalm) 

What you're looking for is 'Last Marketing Email Send Date' which can be used as a criteria in view filters and in lists ...

- see imageView Filter: Last Marketing Email Send DateView Filter: Last Marketing Email Send Date

And, also shows in the contact timeline for each contact.

- see imageContact Timeline: Last Marketing Email Send DateContact Timeline: Last Marketing Email Send Date

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes
earlymarket
Membre

Résolue

Could you enable the Email BETA please?  Our id is 4547121

0 Votes
Interlace
Membre

Résolue

Slight correction - I see the activity against the first person in the list, but the individual's last contacted date is empty.Email tracking.pngContacted date.png

0 Votes