Email Marketing Tool

raechel_jirav
メンバー

Emails are not displaying profile picture from assigned sender

解決

I'm trying to get our emails sent from Hubspot to display the profile picture of the assigned sender. The sender has a Hubspot and Gmail/Inbox profile picture uploaded but the emails are being sent with no picture and are displaying their first initial instead.

Any hints?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

HI @raechel_jirav  If you are refering to the profile pic that appears in the emial client with header information, HubSpot has no contol over what shows there. That photo is actually populated by the email client. This Gmail Forum thread explains some of the sources for the profile picture in an email. 

In my expreience, I found this expreince as a whole to be unstable, as it is difficult to get Google to update the picture associated with your account.

Thank you,

Ed Justen      

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
SMcCaffrey
参加者

解決

I'm having this issue, as well. I'm sending auto-responder emails when a prospect submits a form from our company's info@ address and Gmail is displaying my personal profile picture/headshot.  Any workarounds for how to fix this? 

0 いいね!
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

HI @raechel_jirav  If you are refering to the profile pic that appears in the emial client with header information, HubSpot has no contol over what shows there. That photo is actually populated by the email client. This Gmail Forum thread explains some of the sources for the profile picture in an email. 

In my expreience, I found this expreince as a whole to be unstable, as it is difficult to get Google to update the picture associated with your account.

Thank you,

Ed Justen      

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution