Email Marketing Tool

OlgaKull
Participante

Emails analytics doesn't show clicks

resolver

Hi everyone, I'm new in Hubspot and I have a question regarding marketing emails analytics. We've tried to send our first email, which contained several links, and we know for sure that some participants clicked them, but the report shows only opens, but not clicks. What can be the problem?

Thank you for help,

Olga

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Email statistics are not always going to be 100% accurate which is usually a reason I would recommend to clients to leave the "only send to engaged contacts" feature disabled.  With that said, you should be receiving some clicks to the email.  If you are noticing a pattern, I would raise a support ticket and show them what is going on (ie: you have analytics showing visits from the email, but no clicks reported in Hubspot).  If it's a technical issue they would be the only ones who can fix it.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Email statistics are not always going to be 100% accurate which is usually a reason I would recommend to clients to leave the "only send to engaged contacts" feature disabled.  With that said, you should be receiving some clicks to the email.  If you are noticing a pattern, I would raise a support ticket and show them what is going on (ie: you have analytics showing visits from the email, but no clicks reported in Hubspot).  If it's a technical issue they would be the only ones who can fix it.

OlgaKull
Participante

resolver

Hi Ben, thank you very much for your answer and recommendation!

0 Avaliação positiva