Email Marketing Tool

Shehan

Emailing all contacts

SOLVE

Hi, I am currently using the free version of Hubspot. I wanted to send an email to all my contacts at once but hubspot (free) does not allow this. I don't mind paying for this feature but the premium version costs $200 for me to be able to do this. Is there another way I can email more than one person without paying so much?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Emailing all contacts

SOLVE

Hi @Shehan,

In HubSpot, I'm afraid not. Mass emailing services are limited to the Basic and better marketing products. Free and Starter send emails one-by-one, via your inbox. 

If you don't need the other features of HubSpot Marketing, you could look at a dedicated ESP like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WhoOrderedRice
Contributor

Emailing all contacts

SOLVE

I've done this by purchasing the outlook BCC plugin. https://www.ablebits.com/outlook-blind-carbon-copy-bcc-email-addins/index.php setting it to automatically BCC my hubspot copy to CRM email.

Then simply create an email in word and perform an email mail merge via outlook. 😄

Happy Days

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Emailing all contacts

SOLVE

Hi @Shehan,

In HubSpot, I'm afraid not. Mass emailing services are limited to the Basic and better marketing products. Free and Starter send emails one-by-one, via your inbox. 

If you don't need the other features of HubSpot Marketing, you could look at a dedicated ESP like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes