Email Marketing Tool

Francis2

Email

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm new here ...

I make an email and I send it to my contacts, I check and  but nobody received the e-mail... 

(Check some people if they received my newsletter)

There is something wrong ,but I do not know where the mistakes are why it not reaching the e-mail adresses...

Hoping for an answer...

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email

SOLVE

Hi @Francis2,

There are multiple potential reasons here. Could you confirm the following?

Are you using the marketing contacts functionality? If yes, are all recipients marked as marketing contacts? (HubSpot will not send emails to non-marketing contacts.)

Are you suppressing unengaged contacts in the Recipients tab of the email? If yes, you could uncheck the box. Otherwise HubSpot will exclude these contacts.

Are you using an exclusion / suppression list in the Recipients tab of the email? (Do not send to dropdown)

Do you have the GDPR settings enabled? If yes, you might have restricted email sends to contacts who have a legal basis for communication only. In that case, you would have to update your contact subscriptions.

Have some of the contacts previously bounced? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Email hard bounce reason is known".

Did you already hit your monthly email send limit? (5X marketing contact tier)

Have some of the contacts previously unsubscribed? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True"

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Email

SOLVE

Hi @Francis2. In addition to what @karstenkoehler so generously offered, I would also look at your settings to ensure your email sending domain is connected so that you're sending as your brand without the "HubSpot sender" suffix. I've seen that affect who receives your email. Here's a HubSpot resource on that. Cheers!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
MAnthony

Email

SOLVE

I am very new and know almost nothing but I had this problem and because it was a business address and I know nothing I went to my web developer "Go Daddy" and they changed a setting there and now it works fine

0 Upvotes
Francis2

Email

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler  I will try do this by myself... thank you 

Je hoort van mij als het gelukt is...

Francis2

Email

SOLVE

Ohh my this is to technical at this moment....😊 

I connect the adresses from mailchimp to hubspot... maybe is that an mistake...  I search for a button marketing contacts that I not find it... 

Sorry my technical english is not so good (I'm a dutch person)

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email

SOLVE

Hoi @Francis2,

Ik betwijfel of dit te maken heeft met je domein voor het verzenden van e-mail – dit zou het aantal ontvangers niet tot 0 reduceren.

In mijn vorige antwoord heb ik een heleboel HubSpot-artikelen gelinkt. De meeste daarvan zijn in het Nederlands te openen. Open gewoon de link en verander de taal via het wereldicoon links bovenaan de pagina.

Laat het me weten als je ergens vastloopt. 99% zeker dat het een van de dingen is die ik geschreven heb.

Vriendelijke groeten!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Solution

Email

SOLVE

Hi @Francis2. In addition to what @karstenkoehler so generously offered, I would also look at your settings to ensure your email sending domain is connected so that you're sending as your brand without the "HubSpot sender" suffix. I've seen that affect who receives your email. Here's a HubSpot resource on that. Cheers!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email

SOLVE

Hi @Francis2,

There are multiple potential reasons here. Could you confirm the following?

Are you using the marketing contacts functionality? If yes, are all recipients marked as marketing contacts? (HubSpot will not send emails to non-marketing contacts.)

Are you suppressing unengaged contacts in the Recipients tab of the email? If yes, you could uncheck the box. Otherwise HubSpot will exclude these contacts.

Are you using an exclusion / suppression list in the Recipients tab of the email? (Do not send to dropdown)

Do you have the GDPR settings enabled? If yes, you might have restricted email sends to contacts who have a legal basis for communication only. In that case, you would have to update your contact subscriptions.

Have some of the contacts previously bounced? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Email hard bounce reason is known".

Did you already hit your monthly email send limit? (5X marketing contact tier)

Have some of the contacts previously unsubscribed? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True"

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler