Email Marketing Tool

BStanev
Miembro

Email workflow combined reporting

resolver

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling with this for a while now. We run outbound email operations using Marketing Hub Pro. The structure is about 1k contacts per workflow, with 5-8 email steps (in the span of 1-3) weeks aiming to book a call with the prospects. The 5-8 email steps are 5-8 unique marketing emails with copy tailored to the specific vertical. What I struggle with is being able to report emails stats per workflow, rather than per email. For example this week I am running 6+ workflows. Ahead of the call I have open the workflow, click on every email and manually add Reply Rate email stats for each marketing email in the workflow to provide the complete % (and I have to do the same for Skipped/Sent/Delivered/Opened/Clicked). Not only this is difficult to maintain, but it also lacks the visual representation of the numbers which is really vital to reporting any type of stat. I've spoken to HubSpot Support and the team was very kind to explain all options, which are:

1. Add the Workflow to a Campaign to receive full stats: Didn't really work since there is no combined reply rate(of any stat!) except for closed deals, which I don't need. 
2. Create a custom report and see reply rates and other stats based on 'List membership' or any other available property - so far I have not been able to get the needed stats visualised from there and I don't believe it's possible.

3. They logged a feature request based on my ticket. 

So my question is: Does anyone here have a solution for this? I've seen some SQL threads here which I'm unable to find now. I am looking to increase email volume in the next couple of months and I'm afraid reporting could end up being our biggest struggle. Your help will be very appreciated! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @BStanev ,

So, relatively recently HubSpot ve added Workflow performance to a Workflows' settings. If you click into your Workflow, and click Performance, you can see a dashboard.

If you are a Professional or Enterprise customer, then you will be able to see the performance of emails sent via Workflows, as per this guide.

Unfortunately I have no way to check the status of the Feature Request, but if that was the solution I came to, I trust that it was a good decision. Otherwise, the best way to check email stats per workflow is by following the guide I set out above.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
webdew
Solución

resolver

Hi @BStanev ,

So, relatively recently HubSpot ve added Workflow performance to a Workflows' settings. If you click into your Workflow, and click Performance, you can see a dashboard.

If you are a Professional or Enterprise customer, then you will be able to see the performance of emails sent via Workflows, as per this guide.

Unfortunately I have no way to check the status of the Feature Request, but if that was the solution I came to, I trust that it was a good decision. Otherwise, the best way to check email stats per workflow is by following the guide I set out above.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.