Email Marketing Tool

deeidee
Participant

Email tracking not working

Hi, 

I am a new Hubspot user and there is one thing I don't get.

I created a contact with another domain and email address I have access to. Connected Hubspot with my Google apps account and tried to send a mail to this other address in Hubspot. Which worked fine and everything good, beside the fact that I dont see that I have opened the email. So tracking is not working. The Mail client I use for all my emails is Spark and there are no restrictions and auto load images is activated. Do you have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks for you help! 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jenniferlim
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @deeidee,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you confirm how you're emailing the contact - is it directly through the contact record, or are you using your Gmail inbox. If it's the latter, have you downloaded the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension? Please also ensure that the Track checkbox is selected to track all emails being sent from your connected Gmail inbox.

Thanks,

Jennifer

0 Upvotes
deeidee
Participant

Hi Jenniger,

Thank you for your quick answer. 

I sent the email inside the Hubspot Website, via the HubSpot contact record. Selected a contact, and then hit send email. I have installed the chrome extension. Track checkbox is on in the options/e-mail-integration/logandtrack/enable email tracking for all users.

thanks, Christopher

0 Upvotes