Email Marketing Tool

hyerankim
Membro

Email templates for 40-50s?

resolver

Our potential customers are mostly 40's- 50's, and most current newsletters have been designed by email marketing automation programs which can analysis conversion rate and design more interactively and trendy  

However, do you guys think that newsletter template which was design by "PDF" file is still working? Of course, I prefer using email marketing automation to follow the marketing trends, but on the other hands, my supervisor thinks that attached pdf file will be more preferred by our current and potential customers since they are still old and used to get those kinds of newsletters for a long time. 

Please share your opinions and let me know if your company are or was using the pdf type of newsletter recently. 

Thanks! 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
jlamb2
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Number 8

8. Don't include attachments to your emails.

If you want to send your recipients something like a PDF or a Word document, don't attach the file to the email -- otherwise your email could get blocked by spam filters. Instead, upload the attachment to your website and link to the file location in your email using an effective call-to-action button. This'll minimize the chance of being blocked by spam filters and decrease the load time of your email.

----

I don't think this would ge a good idea from a deliverability standpoint, obviously it wouldn't be a good solution for mobile viewers as well. Maybe not specific to your industry, but on average the majority of emails are opened on mobile.

If you really wanted to add a PDF, you could add a CTA linking to a PDF version, but it seems like a lot of time & effort for one specific use case/age group (most of whom do fine with emails as they are!). I'd just enable the Web Version of the email instead.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
clusian
Solução
Participante

resolver

I would not recomend attaching files. If this is a marekting emails I don't believe it is possible either. However you decide to set up your email templates i'd recommend testing them! You never know how something is going to perform until you give it a try.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
clusian
Solução
Participante

resolver

I would not recomend attaching files. If this is a marekting emails I don't believe it is possible either. However you decide to set up your email templates i'd recommend testing them! You never know how something is going to perform until you give it a try.

0 Avaliação positiva
jlamb2
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Number 8

8. Don't include attachments to your emails.

If you want to send your recipients something like a PDF or a Word document, don't attach the file to the email -- otherwise your email could get blocked by spam filters. Instead, upload the attachment to your website and link to the file location in your email using an effective call-to-action button. This'll minimize the chance of being blocked by spam filters and decrease the load time of your email.

----

I don't think this would ge a good idea from a deliverability standpoint, obviously it wouldn't be a good solution for mobile viewers as well. Maybe not specific to your industry, but on average the majority of emails are opened on mobile.

If you really wanted to add a PDF, you could add a CTA linking to a PDF version, but it seems like a lot of time & effort for one specific use case/age group (most of whom do fine with emails as they are!). I'd just enable the Web Version of the email instead.

0 Avaliação positiva