Email Marketing Tool

skoljatic

Email suspension free account appeal

SOLVE

Hi, we are new to hubspot with a free account while we get familiarized with the tool. Our mailing has been suspended due to high bounce rate. I cant find the "create ticket" button to appeal the suspension.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @skoljatic ,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @skoljatic ,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 
0 Upvotes
GToff

SOLVE

Hi Jess, 
Actually i've just started with crms, the person who enabled the features for me did it wrongly, as i explained my self wrongly 
due to not understanding this properly and now i have the features limited, i tried to apeeal imediatelly thinking that it would allow me to speak to someone, but instead it just sends a request which of course was denied  as it was minutes after setting up the account, i was on chat yerterday requesting help about it as i am starting to launch my business and they told me to post here. could anyone please look into it?
i don't need it to work for hundreds of client just a few so that i  and my partners can learn. hope you can help me.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately there is no process to unlock an account.  Once a free account loses that privilege it cannot be restored.  If you want a paid account, I believe you would need to open a new account at that point.

0 Upvotes